February 14, 2011

30 for 30: day 14

top: Banana Republic / jeggings: AE / boots: Wet Seal / scarf: Tea Collection

This is literally the only picture I have for today. All the sudden Oaklen started screaming off the top of his lungs for no apparent reason so I spent the next 45 minutes hugging and cuddling my boy. Well, he hugged me for about 6 of those minutes and then wanted to read books, clap and high five me for the rest of the time. Whatever floats your boat, sonny! 

P.S. I haven't seen my Valentine all day. =( What a sad V-Day. He's been busy since 8 a.m. and yet he still finds the time to sneak home for 5 minutes to drop off some pretty flowers while I'm in the shower. (cue the awww's)


3 comments:

Anastasia Beaverhousen said...

Straton is SOOO sweet!! He deserves some lovin!!

Nancy Pong said...

Love your hair!

Macy Dawn said...

Plain and cute, cute, CUTE!