February 21, 2011

30 for 30: day 21

top: Wet Seal / cardigan: AE / belt: thrifted / jeans: AE / shoes: Bumper

I feel like I'm wearing the same thing every single day. Well, I guess I sort of am...
I cannot wait to wear anything I want from my closet in 9 days! Can't. Wait. I'm already putting outfits together in my head. A skill I perfected while taking this challenge, thankyouverymuch. 


Random tidbits of my day:
 
These pants are too big. And they stretch a little. Which means - I almost lost my pants a time or two. 
Those little rubber pads on the bottom of the heel of your high heels are really important.
Having a conversation with my husband and suddenly realizing it's his phone he's talking to and not me makes for a really awkward situation. And embarrassing.
Not knowing the latest lingo used these days made me feel old. 
I realized today that I have full blown baby fever. Actually, I take that back. I Just really want to snuggle and cuddle a newborn for a day and then hand baby back over to it's mom. 
I'm about to finish off a carton of ice cream. I have no shame in it. It's delicious.

No comments: