April 15, 2011

new changes are on the way

I'm the kind of person who hates change. Whether big or small, I don't like switching things up. 
Here's what doesn't make sense to me, though. 
I can't stand things being the same for long periods of time. Things like my looks, the style of my home, clothing style...it all gets boring to me and I need a change. 
I'm just too much of a pansy to actually do something about it. 
I'd rather keep with the flow of things than change it up and hate the end result. 

Is any of this making sense? I totally feel like I'm rambling. 

Anyway, I'm changing things up! I'm starting small, but change is happening!
I'm extremely nervous about this first one. Stay tuned....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you seen Pinterest yet? 
I've heard about it for a while from different bloggers and decided I'd give it a go. 
Because I apparently need something else to consume my time. 
 Anywho, it's fantastic. 

2 comments:

Meagan at Shearendipity said...

Not gonna lie, I thought for a second that you were gonna say your eggo was preggo! haha

Lauren and Carter said...

I recently got on Pinterest too, I love it. And agree - why did I need something else to consume my time? But it's a genius idea. I just started following you. :)