September 21, 2011

it's been a while...

We've been busy! Lots to catch up on but I really don't know if I have the determination to write lengthy posts about all the fun we've been having these past few weeks. So here are some pictures and a list of main events:



  • Oak and I were in Oregon visiting my family for a whole month while Straton was on a wildland fire in Wyoming. 
  • My mom somehow convinced me to let her cut off oaklen's mullet. I'm so regretting that now.
  • Oaklen has learned SO much. Which I'll be updating in more detail on his blog later. (let me know if you'd like an invite)
  • I read a book. It was glorious. 
  • We visited family in California, swam in the pool and ate delicious food. We miss you already meema Jan and grandpa Alan!
  • We got to meet the newest cousin in the family, Landyn. She's the cutest little thing.
  • Straton shaved his head. bald. let's not talk about it.
  • We went to the Tulelake fair.
  • I turned 23. It was a blasty blast.
  • Oaklen is in nursery!! NURSERY!! And as soon as we get his safety rail for his toddler bed, he'll be sleeping like a big boy! Here come the tears....

1 comment:

Auntie Jan & Uncle Allen said...

What great pictures!!! We sure loved having you here!!!! Come back!!