July 25, 2010

A Little Something

This little man has me wrapped around his finger. I have no idea where we were without him. Sometimes I look at him and think how I want a hundred more just like him.
Like early this morning when Straton and I cuddled him in between us in bed and he would grab Mommy's face, then Daddy's, then Mommy's, over and over again talking up a storm.

It might have been my favorite moment I've shared with the two of them yet.


________________________________________________________________________________

On another note,
sometimes he wiggles and moves so much when I'm holding him, I feel like if I set him down to roam freely, he would look something like this:



Of course he's no where near crawling yet, but he sure can scoot himself from one end of the crib to the other. Or be facing one way and 2 minutes later he's in a completely different direction and place. Or be on his playmat having a grand ol' time one minute, to laying a whole foot away from the entire mat itself. I really have to watch him closely now. I can't imagine what it will be like when he can move by himself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is so cool to hear how happy you are and how Oaklen is growing!

Auntie Patty said...

he looks so tired in this picture...I still think he is starting to look like his mama!

Annie B Larson said...

Where were the parents of this baby for four hours. Seriously cute, but did they not feed him or change a diaper in 4 hours??

Rohatinsky Family said...

He is so freaking cute. I really want to meet this little guy.

Brittany said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! That hat is to die for. I see you're in Cache Valley. So are we! :)