January 22, 2011

30 for 30

Fall30for30logo


I've seen this 30 for 30 challenge for months now, but I didn't have the guts to try it myself. I thought for sure I would give up well before the 30 day mark, exhausted that I have to wear the same things over and over aaaand over again. But after much thought, this is just what I need. No more standing in front of my closet for 15 minutes debating which shirt to wear with those pants, only to give up and wear the same shirt I ALWAYS wear with those pants. Now I'm pumped and fully prepared to stretch that little creative piece of my brain as far as it will let me go.

Anyone else want to brave this one with me? I would love to have a 30 for 30 partner to keep me motivated, heaven knows I need it. Let me know if you're up for it!

You have until January 28th to join in on this challenge. Wish me luck...

2 comments:

JaelandSteveThompson.blogspot.com said...

Lauren,

I like to try it. I don't think I'll be as good to take cute pictures. But I'm for the challenge. Jael

Madre said...

I just wear my pjs every day I'm home so I can do this challenge with just like 5 pieces of clothes.