January 2, 2011

Christmas in Pictures - part 2

Let's continue on, shall we?

photoshoot with the wee ones


why yes. that is an awesome sweater I'm wearing. and yes, it did at one point belong to my mother.


Daner doo as.....I'll have to get back to you on that one.


I gave my phone to Macie and told her to take some lovely pictures of the family. This is what I got.

 

some driving pictures, including the crazy snow we drove home in because we thought we were beating a huge storm home. It was sunny the next day.


Thank you to all those who spoiled us and shared your love. Oaklen has more toys than I can store in his bedroom, but we're so grateful that he has so many things to do now! Yummy food, fun with family, new traditions and watching Oaklen's little eyes on Christmas day was absolutely fantastic. All that we had hoped for and more.
xoxox

No comments: