February 8, 2011

30 for 30: day 8

top: F21 / cardigan: AE / skirt: F21 / boots: Wet Seal

Beautiful sunny days = skirt days. And really white legs (the trick to having big beautiful mountains in the background. Takes the focus off of my dead fish like legs). I don't know how people can wear skirts so often. I'm just not lady-like enough to always cross my legs or crouching down to pick something up, rather than bending over. I was constantly pulling my skirt down. It wasn't actually going anywhere, but I just felt a tad bit naked.


Oh yeah. That's my I'm-freezing-to-death pose, just in case you were wondering.

2 comments:

Diana B said...

I have to agree with you on the I don't know how people wear skirts so often. I wore one last week and was uncomfortable having to be "ladylike". But I'm still giving it another try!

Your skirt is adorable. I just love it

Izabela said...

You are rocking that skirt! I love the pop of yellow in this outfit -- too cute!