July 13, 2012

Currently


Loving: Netflix and Online window shopping. Sometimes both at the same time. 

Reading: A book my mom gave me for Christmas that I can never remember the title to. But Matched and City of Ashes is on my list.

Watching: Prison Break. Hello?! Where have I been and why has nobody told me about this show? It's amazing. And Wentworth Miller's face is amazing. Having the name Wentworth in the 21st century is not so amazing.

Anticipating: Fall and the holidays. I didn't think I'd say this but I am over this summer. I just can't take this 100+ degree weather. And I really like my winter clothes. 

Listening to: Right now? My son yelling toddler profanities at me. Music wise, The Civil Wars have become my new favorite. I absolutely love each and every song they have. I'm also diggin' Lana Del Rey.  

Planning: To work out and get toned. But I've been telling myself that for the past 2 years. I loath exercise.

Working on: my tan, baby. 

Wishing: I was on a vacation to London or Ireland. A very, very long vacation.


No comments: